Thank you for visiting the Tax & Accounting Checkpoint Product Training site.
We have moved all of your complimentary learning to a new and improved site, the Tax & Accounting Professionals Learning Center. Here you will have:
• Access to all complimentary and purchased learning for your Thomson Reuters products.
• Your own portal to access CPE certificates & course materials.
• History of your in-progress and / or completed learning.
Different from the way you previously accessed your learning, you will have a secure online account using a Thomson Reuters ID (TRID). Some of you may know this as a CS Professional Suite account ID if you have other Thomson Reuters products. Please note this is not a OnePass ID.
|If you have a TRID, you can log-in to the learning center here.|
|If you do not have TRID, you can create one now.|
1. Update your Time zone by editing My Profile to display live classes in your local time zone.
2. Scroll down and browse the Complimentary Courses catalog.
Use Categories, Filters and the Search box to find a particular course. Filter on learning plans to find Practice Area specific guided learning paths.
—— WATCH this TWO MINUTE VIDEO to learn how to navigate the Learning Center. ——